Thursday, January 21, 2010

Michael “Tex” Teixeira for Sheriff

Michael “Tex” Teixeira – Candidate for Sheriff – Coroner, San Luis Obispo County

I was born and raised in San Luis Obispo County, graduated from Morro Bay High School and Cuesta College. I received a BS in Criminology from Fresno State and was appointed to the California Highway Patrol on November 6, 1972. During my career I worked in Central Los Angeles, West Los Angeles, Southern Division and Coastal Division Air Operations. I retired from the CHP on May 31, 2009. My wife, Nataly, and I have lived at Heritage Ranch for the past seven years. All of our children are grown, the youngest; Jane is a sophomore at UC Davis.

For more information regarding my personal history, qualifications and how I plan to address the issues facing the San Luis Obispo County Sheriff’s Department please visit my website tex4sheriff.com or call (805) 712-8674.

No comments:

Post a Comment